Price Pfister Roman Tub rough valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Mlprachar

Reaction score
I was given a Roman tub faucet buy someone who had it "sitting around" for years. They said all the parts were there. Ha. Should have known better! (To make matters worse, I went out and purchased the matching sink faucets, which my dear husband promptly installed.) He procrastinated on the tub.....so now I have to make this work. :eek:

Anyway. The rough valve is missing some parts. Ok. So I am trying to find out what rough valve I need to purchase to use with this particular set...I can't seem to find the same information anywhere.

The Roman Tub faucet is Price Pfister Treviso 806-DY11. I need to know if it will work with a rough valve 0X6-140R. How can I find this out? I hate to order it and then find out they won't work.

Thanks so much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks