(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exercise for people over 50

Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    Yummy, don't knock it till you try it. UGH! just kidding.

I knew a little old lady that would eat Caned Cat Food on Crackers.

She had to stop because Crackers were getting to expensive.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

I have a male cousin who used to take empty coffee cans and fill them with sand to use as weights.

Years ago, on a nice day I decided to walk down a very steep hill with my 2 little boys to Kmart. We saw an assortment of different small exercise hand held weights about 10 pounds a piece. We bought them. We each had a set and a set for their dad.

I couldn't carry them all up the hill, and the youngest was getting tired and wanted carried, that was the day I could had been taken in for child abuse, lol. We pushed, those weights up the hill, and then, I saw a shortcut. All we had to do was to climb over a fence but, there in the bushes was a very unhappy, very angry, bird of some kind who had eggs. It was kind of marshy and mucky and,the bird started chasing the kids who couldn't run in the muck. The kids were screaming, the bird was squawking and large in size, and my youngest was screaming that it was a Pterodactyl and going to eat him.

I pitched all the weights and grabbed the kids. With the bird hovering around me squawking, slowly... I managed to pluck my way out out of the muck carrying 2 kids.

Later we got those weights and after all that trouble, hardly, ever used. I got muscles moving them to dust under them.

Should had passed them on to my cousin with the coffee cans.

We had just bought this house back then when they were born, and I didn't know the area. Once, we walked in the door, all muddy and exhausted, the kids crying and telling daddy that mommy made them push bar bells up a hill, and a Pterodactyl tried to eat them, lol... he asked, " what barbells? and, Dinosaurs?"

Later, we walked down to the muck and the Pterodactyl and he said, " Lucy, what did you do?"
    Last edited by Cookie; 09-05-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Cookie,

That must have been a sight to see.

All because your husband asked you to get a 6 pack for him.

Bless Your Heart.

Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I have a male cousin who used to take empty coffee cans and fill them with sand to use as weights.

Years ago, on a nice day I decided to walk down a very steep hill with my 2 little boys to Kmart. We saw an assortment of different small exercise hand held weights about 10 pounds a piece. We bought them. We each had a set and a set for their dad.

I couldn't carry them all up the hill, and the youngest was getting tired and wanted carried, that was the day I could had been taken in for child abuse, lol. We pushed, those weights up the hill, and then, I saw a shortcut. All we had to do was to climb over a fence but, there in the bushes was a very unhappy, very angry, bird of some kind who had eggs. It was kind of marshy and mucky and,the bird started chasing the kids who couldn't run in the muck. The kids were screaming, the bird was squawking and large in size, and my youngest was screaming that it was a Pterodactyl and going to eat him.

I pitched all the weights and grabbed the kids. With the bird hovering around me squawking, slowly... I managed to pluck my way out out of the muck carrying 2 kids.

Later we got those weights and after all that trouble, hardly, ever used. I got muscles moving them to dust under them.

Should had passed them on to my cousin with the coffee cans.

We had just bought this house back then when they were born, and I didn't know the area. Once, we walked in the door, all muddy and exhausted, the kids crying and telling daddy that mommy made them push bar bells up a hill, and a Pterodactyl tried to eat them, lol... he asked, " what barbells? and, Dinosaurs?"

Later, we walked down to the muck and the Pterodactyl and he said, " Lucy, what did you do?"
    Cute story!
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

True story! lol. Poor Ricardo...

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    True story! lol. Poor Ricardo...

Can You post pictures ?

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    Can You post pictures ?

Have a great weekend.
    I believe Cookie, but pictures would be too much to ask for under those circumstances. No Homeland Security drones flying overhead in those days
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

ha ha ha, I can post pictures of the handweights! Still got them, still unused. lol.

Sounds interesting. Just told my grandma about this.