Okay, I accidentally found this on the internet while surfing and feels like it was worth sharing with you guys. Take sometime to read and hope you'll like it.
1. STOP ALL CRITICISM. Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
2. FORGIVE YOURSELF. Let the past go. You did the best you could at the time with the understanding, awareness, and knowledge that you had. Now you are growing and changing, and you will live life differently.
3. DON'T SCARE YOURSELF. Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It's a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives you pleasure, and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
4. BE GENTLE AND KIND, AND PATIENT. Be gentel with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really love.
5. BE KIND TO YOUR MIND. Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don't hate yourself for having the thoughts, Gently change your thoughts.
6. PRAISE YOURSELF. Criticism breaks down the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.
7. SUPPORT YOURSELF. Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
8. BE LOVING TO YOUR NEGATIVES. Acknowledge that you created them to fulfill a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfill those needs. So lovingly release the old negative patterns.
9. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY. Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need in oreder to have optimum enegry and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise do you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
10. DO MIRROR WORK. Look into your eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself while looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents while looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day, say, "I love you! I really love you!"
11. LOVE YOURSELF...DO IT NOW. Don't wait unitl you get well, or lose the weight, or get the new job, or find the new relationship. Begin now- and do the best you can.
12. HAVE FUN. Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorpporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Smile! Laugh!
That is nice.
Treat People the way you would like to be treated.
Have Fun Everyone.
Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.
Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net