Emails go to trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have a recent contact who I am exchanging emails with,....but even after adding him to my contact list, his emails are routed directly to my TRASH folder. NOT the SPAM, but TRASH. Can't figure this out. His email provider is ymail.com not gmail, but ymail Apparently this is "son of Yahoo" but my yahoo certainly doesn't like him!!!!

Any ideas??

u.s.coins

Reaction score
I have a recent contact who I am exchanging emails with,....but even after adding him to my contact list, his emails are routed directly to my TRASH folder. NOT the SPAM, but TRASH. Can't figure this out. His email provider is ymail.com not gmail, but ymail Apparently this is "son of Yahoo" but my yahoo certainly doesn't like him!!!!

Any ideas??

no idea but i could send you a link to a forum i frequent that has some very smart computer geeks that would probably steer you right. ;) let me know here or PM.

steve

Last edited:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score

Any ideas??

I did not know you still had problems.

Guess you are using Microsoft Mail ?

Undfusk

Reaction score
I have a recent contact who I am exchanging emails with,....but even after adding him to my contact list, his emails are routed directly to my TRASH folder. NOT the SPAM, but TRASH. Can't car parts figure this out. His email provider is ymail.com not gmail, but ymail Apparently this is "son of Yahoo" but my yahoo certainly doesn't like him!!!!

Any ideas??

I have never seen such problem of email going to thrash. Need to search a lot to find right answer

Last edited:

GG_Mass

Reaction score
Jimbo,
Who is you email provider ?
Are you using your web browser to check mail, or , are you using a client (like Outlook, Thunderbird .. ) ?

Cookie

Reaction score
Do you have it set up in your email where, you have any emails directed to the trash that is similar? I have a few email addresses that I set up that goes directly to the trash and doesn't even collect 200 for going past Go... lol. And, I noticed, that similar addresses get routed there as well, but, a small price to pay for peace.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
There is really no reliable way to detect Spam.

Most filters will make a best guess. It is best to check your trash and permanently delete real Spam Manually. Move the good stuff to another folder.

Just having something in your signature can mark your Email as spam, Because it can be seen as a attachment.

Have Fun Everyone.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks