Hi All,

I've done a few bathroom faucet replacements but I'm confused on this one. As you can see from the pictures below, there isnt a way to unscrew the hoses on either end of the connection spots. On the connections under the sink there's a nut that looks like it might allow the hose to come out but it doesnt. When you remove the nut you see that the metal hose is glued or somehow permanently connected to the faucet fixture.
At this point I assume I have to turn off the water to the house and replace the item right behind the shut off valve to a modern day version of plumbing.
Is my assumption correct or is there a simpler way to get this 'classic' faucet updated?


Name:  Sink1.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  36.2 KBName:  Sink2.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  28.7 KB