Well a couple weeks ago I put my pictures up here of my installation. Well since that time we decided to get a water regulator to regulate the amount of pressure going down my casing. Last week we installed that and started to prime only to notice that my cast iron box elbow in the basement was leaking. Upon further inspection it had froze and cracked... I looked high and low on the internet for one but couldn't even find a picture of one! So my buddy made one. Got some galvanized 2" coupler fittings and welded them into a big piece of pipe. I then JB Kwikwelded his welds and sprayed they whole thing with bed liner. Primed everything last night and we have water in the house. When the pump turns on the casing gets down to about 20psi. When the pump shuts off the casing is at 32 psi. For some reason when the pump shuts off at 32 psi it peaks at 40psi and stays there. I don't know why and I don't really care as long as it is working. Pressure seems decent in the house, no worse then it was anyway. Dont know how much psi we have at the pump as I only have 1 gauge and that is in my casing. Suppose a guy should check that out here. Here are some pics.
Here is the old thread with the pics prior to the installation of the water regulator
Let me know what you guys think.