Zurn AquaFlush

Users who are viewing this thread

Jdill

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had a service call yesterday at a church that I have been servicing for several years. I thought I was going to do a simple rebuild of a Zurn AquaFlush valve on the toilet. After rebuilding the valve, I have water coming out of the vacuum breaker at the end of every flush. I have been in the plumbing industry for over 16 years and have never ran into this problem. Anyone know a solution for me?

Cookie

Reaction score
Did you try replacing all the parts again? Maybe, something got a small crack in it. :)

Jdill

In the Trades
Reaction score
Nope, but I did inspect the valve for cracks. I have seen some strange things if the cap has a crack. I hated to through more money at this thing. I do a lot of things for them for free as long as I don't have to put much into it. I'll bite the bullet and see if that works. Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks