want to replace American standard with Toto Aquia

Users who are viewing this thread

mwashasselman

Reaction score
aquia_angle.jpg

Toto Aquia CST414M

I currently have an american standard plebe in each of my three bathrooms, which were installed when my house was built in 1990. I bought my house in 2001. Since I have a mound septic system, and a family of 4 soon to be 5, I want to replace all my current toilets with the Toto Aquia for the dual flush advantages. The rough in is currently 12". The detailed Aquia spec sheets show that the distance between the floor mounting bolts is 51/2". I have tried to measure the distance on my plebe and I think it is over 6". Could this be the case? Or am I just not measuring correctly? I would have thought that all toilets had a standardized distance between the floor mounting bolts. Can anyone give me any input on this?

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's all standard stuff for toilets.

The Aquia installs fine with the standard 12" rough.
The Aquia does use an elongated seat.
Cotton White and Sedonia Beige to match Kohler Biscuit and American Standard Linen.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks