Hi all-
Would really appreciate a keen set of experienced eyes on this. We had a leak in our upstairs bathroom that flooded the kitchen below. Turns out the culprit was a crack in a brass bushing inside our bathtub faucet assembly. I brought the part to a huge parts store and they said they need to know the manufacturer and buy a whole new faucet. But I don't know who makes this!

The killer here is that if we can't find a replacement faucet, we'll need to re-tile the entire bathroom to accomodate a new one with different openings since it's unlikely we'll find the original tile.

I attached a couple pictures of the front and rear of the faucet. Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer might be??


Name:  back.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  70.4 KBName:  photo.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  34.6 KB