A very basic question about shower heads

Users who are viewing this thread

CindyJ

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a single shower head that is stationary that combines with a hand-held unit? To clarify -- I want a regular shower head that's attached to the shower wall, but that has a "water diverter" that will enable it to work with an associated hand-held unit. I'm probably not using the right words to describe what I'm looking for. I'm replacing an old shower head that has a single water source. I'd like a new one to be able to work with either of two shower heads, one being stationary, the other being hand-held. Can anyone point me to a make/model of such a product, if it exists? Thanks!!!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Widely available. Any plumbing supply or HD, Lowes, Ace...will have it. I am sure your pal google will bring it up. Certainly if you go to Delta or Kohler website, something will come up.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It is a shower head diverter valve. There are several ways they operate. Some are spring loaded pushbutton, others use a turn knob, and others use a Pushon/ push off button to do the switching.

boardable

Reaction score
Yes. Delta makes one. The line is carlisle. Check it out . Ihave one in my shower. You will love it. Just google Search delta Carlisle

CindyJ

Reaction score
Yes. Delta makes one. The line is carlisle. Check it out . Ihave one in my shower. You will love it. Just google Search delta Carlisle
So the hand-held component is integrated with the stationary shower head? Interesting...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks