11" Rough-in. Can I use a Toto Drake II 1G?

Users who are viewing this thread

yovinman

Reaction score
I measured exactly 11" from the wall (not the floor moulding) to my existing toilet bolts on the floor. I would like to install a Toto Drake II 1G, and it states a 12" rough-in. So, is it safe to get the Drake 11 1G or do I need get a toilet with a 10" rough-in? Any experienced insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

yovinman

Reaction score
Thanks Terry. Sounds like the Drake II (CST454) is a no-go. Perhaps the Toto eco Soiree (ms964214cef) may be the way to go. I believe it uses either the 12" or 10" "UniFit" rough-in.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
There are a number of Toto toilets that use the Unifit, which is in my view a great device. The Soiree is top-of-the-line for the gravity toilets, an excellent unit (and it's gonna be "CEFG", because you get CEFIONTECT standard as well on it, unless you're ordering it in black).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks