Hey guys. First I need to give the disclaimer that I'm not a plumbing professional. I would say I'm an above average DIY guy who has taken on some large projects for myself. Recently my wife noticed the ground outside our house pretty wet. We had also noticed our water bill had gone up substantially. So I started to dig down where the ground was the wettest and found a valve box with a inline valve and some other sort of check valve, or some other kind of item in-line. whatever this is, has a couple pin holes in it. I am posting a picture because I'm wondering what it is. The repair is rather straight forward, I just don't know what I'm looking for as a replacement part. Any help is appreciated. Oh, by the way, this is right in front of my house just before the slab.Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  91.6 KB