Hi all! I'm looking for a style of tub drain trip lever where the lever moves from right to left rather than up/down. We had one like this in our house growing up and I can't remember the brand. It operated a pop up drain and was really great cause you could get right close under the faucet without scraping yourself on the lever. The lever was located on the bottom of the overflow and moved from left to right. Not sure if these are even available anymore, but thought I'd ask if anyone knew of a brand or where you might find one of these.