Clack WS1 Tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

ByteMe

Semi-Pure awesomeness!
Reaction score
Dang, that is even more simple than the 7000. Good engineering.

Also, good video.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment on the video. And yup, the Clack and Fleck valves are really very simple. They are also both extremely high quality. Whats even better is how little repair work they need. I just started a video of a rebuild of a nearly 15 year old Fleck 5000SE. The original 5000 (ProFlo) with the electromechanical controller was not very good. The electronic version has been a workhorse, needing almost no repair work. Some people scoffed at the idea of a plastic piston rod, this video will show just how well a properly designed one can last. I am hoping to have it posted by the end of the weekend. But... I have a parade to get ready for. If you check out my other videos, you will see my Jeep in its Christmas lights attire. We have one first place three years in a row, with the upgrades we have added this year, we are planning on win #4! [video=youtube;p60VmkjEFRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60VmkjEFRY&list=UUL7f2aKKWBuAhzru29_Wv5A& index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Win #4! We added a small amount of upgrades to the Jeeps light show this year, next year we are wirelessly syncronizing 32 channels between my Jeep and my brothers Jeep and we have picked up our first "sponsor". Only another grand into the production and we should secure the win for a couple more years. The competition was much better this year. Anyway, I finished the 5000 ProFlo tutorial with my moms old 14 year old valve. I replaced hers with a prototype 5800LXT a while back and thought I would try a valve that has been in service for a while since someone made a claim about how much more difficult it is with a used valve. The 5000 I did has never been serviced or touched in 14 years. I would say that qualifies as decent field test for the longevity of a system. I will post the tutorial sometime Sunday. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their families! Next, I will be reuilding a 5600 Econominder, the best selling valve ever.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks