Jamie Love at the Roosevelt Ale House Wednesday the 21st with his band Longstride

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Brrrrr. its getting cold out! Let us bring you the SUN! Come out Wednesday Nov. 21st the eve before Thanksgiving! You and all your friends should be back in town and looking for an excuse to get together for some live music and drinks. We are playing a FREE show @ The Roosevelt Ale House.

Prize give aways from 8pm-12. prizes include beanies, hoodies, ski lift tickets and GRAND PRIZE: a pair of Rockstar powder skis ($600 value) There will be 7 winter beers on tap and with every purchase receive a raffle ticket. Live music from 10-11:30 PM by us... Jamie Love of Longstride (Reggae/Blues)
Facebook page

It’s going to be a beer drinking party with dance music provided by Longstride Music. A very danceable reggae/blues band that makes you want to swill down beer, dance and holler out your raffle ticket number. buy the CD here

This is the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, so sleeping in will be an option the next morning

jet_pic_04.jpg

[video=youtube_share;rihEbj55C0A]http://youtu.be/rihEbj55C0A[/video]

Attachments

• event_179801392.jpeg
    event_179801392.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It was good times last night. We had a lot of folks from Snojoke.org show up. Sue and I got up at the last for dancing, but I wish we had got up a little sooner, like maybe at the beginning of the set? Jeff won the Rockstar Powder skis. I had to settle for drinking Winter beer, which by the way has a pretty high alcohol content. Pretty soon Jamie will have the studio recordings of his new CD ready.
Some of the pictures:
The band Longstride playing at the Roosevelt Ale House
Suze and Mike
Sue and my daughter Amy
Linda and Jeff

Attachments

• ale_house_longstride4.jpg
    ale_house_longstride4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 551
  • ale_house_longstride3.jpg
    ale_house_longstride3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 536
  • ale_house_longstride2.jpg
    ale_house_longstride2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 540
  • ale_house_longstride.jpg
    ale_house_longstride.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 551
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks