3 Plumbing Product Forms

Users who are viewing this thread

hhplumbing

Reaction score
Website
www.householdplumbing.com
I put together 3 plumbing product forms to help you save time. The forms cover basic ABS/PEX rough-in to finishing parts you’re going to need, while also making sure your employees haven’t missed anything upon finishing.

1. ABS/PEX Rough-In Fitting Form - Click Here:Fittings.pdf
With this ABS/PEX rough-in form you can bring it to your job site and all you have to do when writing up your list, is in the empty boxes before the product descriptions fill in the quantity of how many you require. This will also help with making sure there is minimal mistakes with your wholesale counter person by not getting anything lost in verbal translation

2. Finishing Product Form - Click Here:Finishings.pdf
This finishing form covers most of the fittings you’re going to need for installing the toilets, bathroom sinks and faucets, kitchen fixtures and the hot water tank.

3. Job Checklist - Click Here:Checklist.pdf
The job checklist I made is very basic but it can really help when making sure everything is done and not missed. It’s 13 common things that need to be done before calling the job finished. Line 2 may not be required in your area but where I’m from (Victoria, BC) it is code.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You should add "back to back fixture fittings" because we cannot use sanitary crosses or double combinations for that purpose. And sanitary crosses ARE used for vent connections so they should also be added. Some of the things on the other two lists are NOT consideered plumbing items or tasks in this area, or even others I have been in.

hhplumbing

Reaction score
Website
www.householdplumbing.com
Thanks for your comment, I'll have to add those at a later date. There is going to be things I may have missed or not used in your area on this list but it was more a basic product list we use in our area and thought it could add some value to some people

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks