Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control

Users who are viewing this thread

jacktorgerson

Reaction score
I have an Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control. It has stopped auto regeneration. I can manually regenerate. Any idea where the problem is?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Is there a little light flashing when water is used in the house?
Could be that either the meter cable at the turbine is out of the hole or the turbine is not spinning.
Make sure that the light is flashing when water is running.

jacktorgerson

Reaction score
Is there a little light flashing when water is used in the house?
Could be that either the meter cable at the turbine is out of the hole or the turbine is not spinning.
Make sure that the light is flashing when water is running.

Thanks,
I checked for the flashing light when water is running in the house and it does flash when water is running.

jacktorgerson

Reaction score
I have an Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control. It has stopped auto regeneration. I can manually regenerate. Any idea where the problem is?
I checked for the flashing light when water is running in the house and it does flash when water is running. Are there any other things to try?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks