Inside 32" x 32" NEO style Showers

Users who are viewing this thread

Jima

Reaction score
On an earlier reply someone stated a NEO style 32" x 32" shower stall would not be large enough to use. Does anyone know what the interior size from the back corner edge is to the front door?? Thank you.

Sulconst2

Reaction score
if thats all you can fit, then a 3/4 bath is better than a 1/2. snuck the same pan in my 1/2 bath. used it every day until i needed to wash my feet! :eek: then used the bath upstairs. lol

Jima

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but I was interested in the inside measurements of the shower floor of a 32" x 32" NEO style (5 sided shower stall) floor. Specifically from the back corner where the walls come together, to the front door.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
base

You would have to make your own base, because the smallest premade ones I know of are either 36"x36" or 39"x39". A 32"'x32" one would very small, almost to the point where it would be difficult to bend over to pick up a dropped bar of soar. The thing that determines the inside dimension from the front to the corner is the size of the door opening, since that is what alters the side dimensions, and thus the inside space.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks