(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Inside 32" x 32" NEO style Showers

Post Inside 32" x 32" NEO style Showers

On an earlier reply someone stated a NEO style 32" x 32" shower stall would not be large enough to use. Does anyone know what the interior size from the back corner edge is to the front door?? Thank you.

if thats all you can fit, then a 3/4 bath is better than a 1/2. snuck the same pan in my 1/2 bath. used it every day until i needed to wash my feet! then used the bath upstairs. lol

Question Inside 32" x 32" NEO style Showers

Thanks for the reply, but I was interested in the inside measurements of the shower floor of a 32" x 32" NEO style (5 sided shower stall) floor. Specifically from the back corner where the walls come together, to the front door.

Master Plumber master plumber mark's Avatar
    indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of the brave....
    Blog Entries

Talking thats pretty small

a 32x 32 neo style base just have to be extremely small

be warned

Default base

You would have to make your own base, because the smallest premade ones I know of are either 36"x36" or 39"x39". A 32"'x32" one would very small, almost to the point where it would be difficult to bend over to pick up a dropped bar of soar. The thing that determines the inside dimension from the front to the corner is the size of the door opening, since that is what alters the side dimensions, and thus the inside space.