(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Superstorm Sandy

Threaded View

What about renting a small car? Something better on gas? Park the truck for a while. I would lend you mine, lol, but, warning, there is no working heater, defroster and it needs an exhaust system, lol. but, it is good on gas.

Well, those with Lymphoma or blood cancers cannot get the Shingles vaccine, or I would had been the first person in line. We, can't get any live vaccine, which leaves out most, including the one I really need. I had wanted to work part time in the school system and had to prove I am seaworthy, well, I didn't float. The test proved, 700.00 later, out of pocket 700.00; that I am without antibodies to anything, nothing, zip, nada, zilch. It is amazing. lol. They detected I had mumps, which I did when much younger, whooping cough when much younger, and measles countless times, yet! I am without the capability to fight: Measles, Rubella,Varicell-Zoster, Mumps, Whooping Cough, off. And, Hepatitis, which I am able to get the vaccine to due to, it is a deaden virus. The rest is a no-no, for those like me. I can't work with kids or the school. The principal was willing to look the other way, but, was afraid for me, and after some thought, I was afraid for me,, imagine, all those diseases what that would do to my complexion. So, I passed. Life can be unfair, all depends on how you view it. I consider it a gift, for I know first hand how others can feel, and that makes me a better person. Except for relatives, lol.

I get Shingles on Tim's birthday every year, now, this is the third year. I think, that is a lousy present to me, lol. I am told seriously, it is from stress. I get stress-related shingles. Dig that. Other people get migraines, ulcers, they drink, take drugs, have affairs, get road rage, I get shingles... lol.
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-05-2012 at 02:58 PM.