WQA Books, DVD and Carl Davidson Video and Autotrol leftovers for sale ...

Users who are viewing this thread

timeforprunejuice

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I've just posted a bunch of WQA books, the WQA Water softenning DVD and two sets of Carl Davidson videos on **** all listed between $5 and $25 - Including some of the expensive books.

I have some GE Magnum tube adapters and some Autotrol tube adapers and some misc stuff that I want to dump cheap - Falcon Stainess for Autotrol, Autotrol 760 cover, John Guest fittings ...

Just search **** for 'WQA' or my name 'timeforprunejuice'. Thanks ...

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Bummer, I just spent a few hundred dollars on some WQA books. Just bumped my certification to CWS VI/CI. I am missing the CSR, but I dont really care about that cert. I may wait for my 2 year cycle to come up before I do thatone so I dont have to do so many credits.

Good luck on the sale. I know a couple guys in here that may look at them, others will mock them.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've been looking for a study guide for CWS 2 exam. Can anyone provide me a copy? I'll be more than happy to pay for it if the price is right.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
CWS 2, it can be any of the 5, ozone, disinfection, filtration, Deionization, or reverse osmosis/ultrafiltration. Which one are you wanting to do first?

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would like to get the disinfection and filtration if you have them. I'm sending one of my service tech to class on 9 Nov. I want to get him certified.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks