Hello, I've been reading this forum for the past few months as I've been preparing for and executing a plan to remodel my bathroom. Lots of great information here, many knowledgeable individuals, thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge and helping along those of us with lots of ambition and little training/experience!

Can anyone identify the cast iron drain piping in the photos below? I'm trying to determine if they are "Service Grade", or "Extra Heavy" grade. I need to replace the lead pipe, and as I understand it, XH vs SVC will make a big difference in my course of action. I cannot see any markings on the pipe at any point which indicate which type it is. The "T" junction pictured has "3859" on the side. Thank you for looking.

SVC or XH Cast Iron (?):