I have a portable dishwasher and as a result my facets keep leaking due to the back pressure. I would like to know if its possible to get an under the sink attachment that I could open and close that could somehow be long enough to pull out and attach to the dishwashers adapter and leave them in the kitchen sink (for drainage). This could bypass my faucets. Any suggestions are appreciated.