Hi All,

I'm considering purchasing this old sink. I don't have details such as manufacturer, casting date, dimensions, etc. yet. I did notice that it seems to have a bit of a funny hole in the center. Is this a non-standard pattern for a faucet? What are the thoughts on old fixtures?