Hi all,

I installed a water heater in my home in feburary, however I have a water softener and it really chews up water heaters. I installed a 50 gallon power vent rheem/ge water heater and i wanted to know what length magnesium anode rod to replace it with? I've been looking on amazon for it, and I prefer the flexible over straight, because I dont have that much room to work with. Unfortunately, home depot and ******* dont carry anode rods, special order. So it's just easiest to order off amazon




I'm assuming installation will be a snap, I have a good size 1/2" breaker bar