Well, I think I done goofed first when I heard a huge bang in my basement and my battery literally blew up in the case (thank goodness it was contained). I would suspect my maintenance free die hard was not truly so and the water levels got low.

I got a new battery and hooked it up. The yellow light does not come on for the charger. I would assume this means the charger is toast as well?

The problem is how to replace this charger if this is the issue. The charger is very much wired into the switch/pump so to speak in this setup.

Any ideas how to proceed with this assuming I am correct with the charger not working anymore?

Thanks!