I would agree about calling SewerRatz. He would be honest with you, even if just to tell you what needs to be fixed.

Like you, I wished that Terry or HJ or Jimbo or MacPlumb or one of the other expert plumbers on here lived in my area. MacPlumb is a friend of SewerRatz, and I have seen other people be happy when they contacted him. MacPlumb recommended someone to me in my area, and I couldn't believe how great the guy was: fixed the problem nobody else could fix and charged a fair price.

So when you have a chance to use one of the real experts in our forum like SewerRatz, you are very lucky. I would call him, and mention that someone on TerryLove.com told you to call him. I am sure he can help.