low flow problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Gari22

Reaction score
Hey everybody, i recently removed my water tank to tile to floor in the room it was in. when i put it back all the water was fine and working well except my kitchen sink. The faucet in the kitchen now has a very low flow maybe about twice as less then it was normally before. All the other faucets in the washrooms are working fine like before except this one, anyone might know what the problem might be that killed my flow in the kitchen?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Remove the aerator from the spout outlet and check and clean it if necessary. That often fixes it. It may have been the first fixture opened after the work on the system, and any crud that got loosened in the pipes by shutting down, and repressurizing the system sent it there. Sometimes, there are filter screens on the inlets, but check the spout first.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks