Ditra - 25 Year Anniversary Contest

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
For all you regular members here on Terry's page there is a contest located here http://www.ditra25.com/ that you can win some great prizes. If you have a great Ditra Story it might net you a trip to Montreal, Canada.

I uploaded the story of my exterior deck and how I used Ditra Drain as an extension of my homes rain screen to dry the bottoms of my deck posts if they got wet and water was trapped behind my waterproofing system. If you have your own story post it and hopefully you win something.

If you have no story - go vote for mine. It's called Ditra as an air vent. I'm getting spanked online by the votes and am a good 22 votes behind the leader!

I could use the help!!!

Yes this is a blatant post to help my efforts! :)

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Now I'm getting spanked by a new leader. Some dude built a "Pinapple Porch" and is the new leader! ahhhh.

It it appears I should have focused on the railing on my deck and not an improved "Rain Screen Design". This guys deck would not last three years in my home town. But I guess down South rain, snow and cold are rare, rare, rare....

JW

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks