new bathroom rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

dleanne

Reaction score
hi my name is leanne and i would like to know what i would need to rough in my new bathroom.
my husband and i built a 12x32 addition on to our 12x72 foot trailer. and the back half is going to be our master bath the dimensions are 12x5 and the first 5x5 space is going to be a shower then the sink and toilet with a bath closest to the trailor it is approx 22 feet from the shower to the water supply and sewage. my husband and his family will be doing the job with a retired plumber and he cant do any of the work so i would like to help in this project. I realize it is an enormous job but we cannot afford for someone to do it for us. so please any help in detail would be appreciated

this was the best i could do for placements of sewage and water.

View attachment 17315

Attachments

• house and addition.jpg
    house and addition.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Like most home owners your trying to get to much into to small of a space. You would be far better off if you eliminated the tub or the shower.

John

dleanne

Reaction score
I think youre right we were going to remove the bathtub. i think it will give us more space

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks