I have a vertical 4" Cast Iron piece that I want to connect a horizontal 3" PVC drain to. The local store has a "saddle" with a gasket on the inside and u-bolts that will wrap around the CI. The connection will be at approximately a 90 degree angle. So, the material in the PVC drain will travel horizontally at 1/4"/ft. and then drop down into the CI. Is this a common and good way to make this connection?