How can I Id kitchen faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bob of All Trades

Reaction score
Hello folks!

This forum was mentioned on several searches for my "challenge".
I sure hope you can help me.

My kitchen faucet is leaking. Seems it has one of those cartridges. I have no idea what brand this is and I'm reluctant to remove the cartridge until I know where to go to get the part. I realize I may have to remove it first.

I purchased this about 7 years ago at Home Depot. Their people can't id it. I installed it in an American Standard sink. I already checked with American Standard. They say it's not theirs.

Is there a better way to id this besides contacting every manufacturer who sells in HD? It has blue tape on the hot and cold supply lines with an H and C on them. I can't find any other identifying marks. Hellllllp!!

Thanks,

Bob

9-11-12 001.JPG

Bob of All Trades

Reaction score
Oh, another thing. i can't get the lever off. I removed the screw on the top and can't see any other screws, allen or other, anywhere around it.

Any suggestions on how to remove the lever?

Thanks again,

Bob

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Thanks Tom!

So far, don't see any way to even ask Glacier Bay a question! Very annoying.

Any suggestions on how to get lever off? Screw is out but, it won't lift off.

Thanx again,

Bob
Go into HD....the tech number for GB is printed in fairly large letters on the side of every box. They are quite helpful, but they aren't mind readers.....you will have to convince then to let you email a photo.,

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks