End switch replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why did I try this?

Reaction score
Hi,
Can end switches be replaced? I looked around the web but my searches haven't found any replacement switches. Perhaps an electronics supply company...?

Thank you

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
An end switch for what? If your looking for one for a zone valve it would have to be for that valve.

John

Nestork

Janitorial Technician
Reaction score
Erie zone valve. Turns out the valve was sticky and the switch works fine.

So, you're trying to find a new end switch?

I was born confused and this is NOT helping.

Prolly your best bet would be to contact Erie and find out who their sales rep or agency is in your area. That person or agency is bound to have some old Erie zone valves that were replaced under warranty that they could probably salvage the end switch out of for you.

JohnjH2o1

Reaction score
So, you're trying to find a new end switch?

I was born confused and this is NOT helping.

Prolly your best bet would be to contact Erie and find out who their sales rep or agency is in your area. That person or agency is bound to have some old Erie zone valves that were replaced under warranty that they could probably salvage the end switch out of for you.

I think he said the end switch was OK.

John

Nestork

Janitorial Technician
Reaction score
I think he said the end switch was OK.

So why are we trying to find a new end switch?

That's the part I keep tripping over.

Last edited:

JohnjH2o1

Reaction score
He thought it was the end switch. Then he discovered the zone valve was sticking. I thought he explained that quite well.

John

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks