Bath Window Sill

Users who are viewing this thread

Semon

Reaction score
I have a bathroom with a window in the exterior shower wall. I have to wrap the window with something and have a sill (inside the shower enclosure) Years ago I think in Fl. I saw that looked like marble but were made of a plastic of some sort they came in 4" 6" and 8" X up to 8' long 3/4" thick. You can cut them with a skill saw. Does anyone know what the name of the are?
Or what is the best thing to finish the tub inclosure around the window that will be waterproof and still look nice?
The enclosure comes about half way up the window.
Thanks Lee

Semon

Reaction score
No pic. it's just a window in the exterior wall of a shower and the surround comes about half way up the window.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I've done some with cultured marble before. I like to use vinyl windows that have tempered glass for shower enclosure usage. I can have the pieces made to size, and they cut with an abrasive blade on a circular saw.

Semon

Reaction score
It has a vinyl window but wood around the inside of it, or should I say rotted wood. I am going to remodel the bath room and want to make the shower area water proof.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks