I have a bathroom with a window in the exterior shower wall. I have to wrap the window with something and have a sill (inside the shower enclosure) Years ago I think in Fl. I saw that looked like marble but were made of a plastic of some sort they came in 4" 6" and 8" X up to 8' long 3/4" thick. You can cut them with a skill saw. Does anyone know what the name of the are?
Or what is the best thing to finish the tub inclosure around the window that will be waterproof and still look nice?
The enclosure comes about half way up the window.
Thanks Lee