This is really worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, that doesn't cover all things. But, it was a good start.

Cookie

Reaction score
What a great actor he was. A big loss

Interesting list of things to eat/drink. I'm covered, but we'll see.

I had a hard time watching the complete movie, The Green Mile, because it was making me cry. He was a very good actor. I am not in favor of the death penalty, I think, it should be abolished all the way around, even if the person is guilty. I guess in a strange way, I can relate.

Did you read in another article, that the pits inside of cherries are poisonous?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I had a hard time watching the complete movie, The Green Mile, because it was making me cry. He was a very good actor. I am not in favor of the death penalty, I think, it should be abolished all the way around, even if the person is guilty. I guess in a strange way, I can relate.

Did you read in another article, that the pits inside of cherries are poisonous?

As far as the healthy food/drink, last night we went to TGI fridays and I had abowl of French onion soup, and Jack Daniels Ribs and shrimp. MMMM, Yummy, but not good for the tummy (or heart). Only once in a while for pigging out like that. I had a 20 dollar off coupon, which led me astray, so that is my excuse.

Reaction score

Crying releases something that you should allow to let go. And laughter is the best medicine.

Cookie

Reaction score
Crying releases something that you should allow to let go. And laughter is the best medicine.

Most of the time, I compete in a man's world, do a man's job, get a woman's pay and I do cry. But, not in front of the menfolk, gives them too much satisfaction. Sometimes, a tadbit hard to laugh.

Cookie

Reaction score
But, I love your pugs, is that a real picture of yours? They are cuties.

Windows on Washington

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.windowsonwashington.net
Whole grains.....wrong.

I am sorry but most of the diet stuff that is out there is such complete garbage.

I will concede that good fruits, vegetables, and coffee are good ideas. After that, much of what comes out of the government as it pertains to dietary recommendations is BS and the direct result of lobbying.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks