Program help w/ Fleck 7000SXT as BW filter only

Users who are viewing this thread

barclay7568

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to or easy written instructions for programing a Fleck 7000SXT to use only as a backwash for an iron filter?? Thanks for any assistance. I still have thin skin but after reading several of these threads my skin is thickening already. No softball played on this site, I guess.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
In general, the 7000SXT backwash filter programming is just fine as the default. The only thing you would need to program is the backwash frequency. This is done by pushing and hold the up and down arrow buttons for about 8 seconds. This will get you into low level programming.

DO is the regeneration frequency. For a Carbon tank in most applications, every 7-30 days is just fine. For an iron removal system, more often, every day to every 5 days depending on many variables.
RT is regeneration time, leave at 2:00

Let me know if you need more information.

http://www.pentairwatertreatment.com/en-us/Products/ResidentialControlValves/Fleck+7000SXT.htm

here is the service manual which includes full programming.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks