New Toto Drake arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Just got it yesterday. Had to break out the jackhammer to free it from its packaging. Toto is serious about not losing anything to shipping damage :)

Hope to install tonight or tomorrow. Big thanks to Terry and the forum here. Made switching to Toto a no brainer!

Reaction score
Oh and just for reference: it is a 1.28GPF short height elongated with CEFIONTECT. I read here and elsewhere that this combination wasn't available (of course that might have been accurate at time of postings). it's available now and is perfect for our guest/kids bathroom.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I sell the CST744EG for standard height CEFIONTECT and the CST454CEFG for the taller bowl with CEFIONTECT. It's a slick product.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I remember someone recently asking if they could get an ADA-height elongated original Drake with CEFIONTECT, and I remember responding that they could choose the CST744EG to have CEFIONTECT in the 1.28 gpf or the CST744EL to have the ADA-height in the 1.28 original Drake, but that there was no CST744 with both CEFIONTECT and ADA-height.

Smart guy that he is, Terry would show someone who wants a Drake with those features the Drake II (CST454CEFG), which looks different and has Universal Height, 1.28gpf, Double-cyclone rinse, and CEFIONTECT all in one as standard equipment.

What you bought sounds like a really great toilet! Glad you checked and were able to get just what you want!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks