New to well life, water Stopped running so I checked the well house . All breakers were good but pressure was 0. I tried to reset the square d- nothing. Turned off all power and opened the square d and found the dreaded red headed centipede stuck to the contacts. I proceeded to remove and clean them as best I could with a toothbrush. Turned on power- nothing. Decided to check wires with multimeter. I have 220 going in but nothing going out ( not sure if that is because the contacts were not touching or if the switch is just bad) . Not the hot wiring kind of girl to find out.
Would the switch at least spark if it were still good but not making enough contact to raise the pressure?
Did I mention that of course this is all happening after the sun has gone down, while the husband is out of town on the night before school starts?