(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: basement cement removal

Smile basement cement removal

Hello
    Its been a while since my last visit We have finished the main floor bath ( pics to come) and now we are pricing the big bath downstairs. It has an elevated shower, sink and toiliet all on wood platforms We would like to begin by pricing out a concrete tear out, and plumbibg hook ups. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for this work. The location is beside the main stack and the room will be 12X14. we will hire pros for most of the install, I can manage the uninstall
    Any ideas and prices related to the floor at this point would be appreciated
    Dave
    Ontario Canada
    ps I have contacted a couple of local companies but it's holiday time and they are busy until mid Jan/06

Default prices

NO way. We cannot see the job site, nor do we know what plumbers are charging in your area. If you could move the house to Phoenix, or wherever these plumbers are, then we might be able to help you.

Question To HJ

In your area, are we looking at 3-6 thousand or more for basic removal and install for bath, shower and tub. The floor roughly finished. I would put the in line heat and tile, all other work would be done by me and an electrician
    Thanks
    Dave

General Contractor Carpenter toolaholic's Avatar

Default Ez Beans

with the info provided, somewhere between $6800---- $18,576