hi guys, i recently bought a house and in the basement there is a hole in the concrete and in this hole there is two pipes that seem like they run around the house (i am guessing it is for the sump pump) there is a floor drain and there is a big pipe (i would say 6" in diameter). i am begining renovations and would need to know what it is and what i can do with it haha... and the pipes are about 3" bellow the grade of the basement floor.
if anyone could help me figure out what these pipes are it would be greatlly appreciated!