(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Looking for a toilet

Default Looking for a toilet

I am looking for a good flushing toilet under $120. Anyone know of one? Please respond,
    GoKohlerGo

how about a kohler? lol

what happened to that new toilet you just said you bought? "I just bought a kohler cimarron toilet, and am VERY happy with it."

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Schloss View Post
    what happened to that new toilet you just said you bought? "I just bought a kohler cimarron toilet, and am VERY happy with it."
    Flame bait?

I think it's a spammer.

No, I installed the Cimarron in the master bathroom and I am looking for one for the half bathroom.

OK, it's your choice. Do want to go cheap or get a good toilet? Big Box Stores have lots of cheap toilets, some as little as $99. True, they will frequently clog, may not always flush everything out in one flush, and have blemishes in the finish; but they are cheap. A Toto Drake will cost for few dollars more, but will work flawlessly. Of course, you can always get another Cimarron, you seem to like the one you have.

My husband and I bought a real el cheapo years ago at the big box store, I am pretty sure we paid 69 bucks. He installed it in the basement, and this little toilet, I want to move upstairs, it is great! I don't know the make, or the name, I don't think it says it anywhere on the toilet, for I clean it, and never saw one, but, this toilet never, ever clogs, never leaks, never moves around, is very easy to clean. It probably gets more use, now and in the past when my husband was alive for sure, and, the boys always uses this one, FOR that reason I said, it simply, and honestly, works. I will check later for a name, just to see. Now, I am curious as to what it is. I probably, have the installation book, he always kept them.