Toilet Won't Flush Completely

Users who are viewing this thread

steve c

Reaction score
I hate to beat a dead horse, but I couldn't find a solution in previous threads. I have what appears to be a new toilet (Im a renter, and cant see the model number, but there is a remnant of a home depot sticker on it) that won't flush completely. I put in a flusher fixer and it didn't help. It has a low profile fill control and when the toilet flushes the majority of the fresh water comes from the front of the bowl under the rim and has low flow from the circumference. The water lowers then raises the majority of the time, every now and then the water will completely drop but fresh water returns so quickly that it defeats the flush. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
toilet

Doesn't sound like the toilet is plugged.

Make sure that the water level in the tank is about a 1/2" from the top of the overflow pipe and that the small tube attached to the fill valve is directing a flow of water into the overflow. Do not let that refill tube itself go down into the overflow.

What is a low profile fill control? Flusher fixer? Do you mean the valve that lets water into the tank?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks