Mini Well and the Miniturization of all well components

Users who are viewing this thread

Mike Pastorelli

Reaction score
I just dropped a 3/4 PVC well casing and I'm in the shallow water-table at 15 feet. I want to go solar ( 12 Volt ) and hook that up to a small solar driven well pump that draws 12 to 20 watts. Send down a 3/8 clear plastic tube with a mini foot valve on it for supply water. Just do a constant run on the set-up to feed my pool and fish pond and have excess water diverted to toilet tank. I have plenty of water down there so that it never runs dry ( river closeby )
My question: Which pump? I need a small pump that has low wattage consumption, but also has good suction ability? Something with the ability to suck close to 20' I also need that pump to be dirt cheap price wise. :p

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
Air. . . Blow air through the small tube will bubble water from the well. It will take about 7 lbs of air pressure. You won't have to prime anything. But I'm not sure where you'll find that? Have fun!

Mike Pastorelli

Reaction score
Air. . . Blow air through the small tube will bubble water from the well. It will take about 7 lbs of air pressure. You won't have to prime anything. But I'm not sure where you'll find that? Have fun!

What? WTF, PORKY...... I been PORKIFIED!

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
You've got that right! You've been PORKIFIED! Google "Porky Cutter" for some of my stories that I write in a trade publication. I'm sure that you'll find some of them funny and a few informative:eek:.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks