flat tire

Users who are viewing this thread

Hairyhosebib

Reaction score
A guy has a flat tire and stops in front of a psychiatric hospital to change it. Once the car has been jacked up and the tire removed he kicks three of the four lug nuts into a storm drain but does not realize it. He gets the spare on and the one lug nut on but can't find the others and he starts screaming and cussing. A guy behind the fence of the hospital is watching all this go on and finally gets his attention and tells him what happened. The driver starts yelling "What in the hell am I going to do now?" The guy behind the fence says "How about you take a nut off of each wheel and that will get you going until you can get them replaced?" The driver says "That is a great idea. Why are you in there" The guy behind the fence says "I might be crazy but I'm not stupid."

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
quote; I know a lot of very intelligent people that belong in the nut house.

Unfortunately, most of them are designing plumbing products.
Sometimes it takes thinking out of the box to come up with a new idea.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks