about a month ago the GFCI outlet tripped every time I tried to turn on the water jets in the bathtub.
I opened up the access panel and ran an extension cord over from a non-GFCI outlet and it worked.

Today I replaced the outlet.
Same damn thing.

I then ran an extension cord over to an outlet on a different circut with a GFCI. It blew that one also.
(Should have tried that earlier and saved the $30 and time for replacing the outlet)

Its a 15amp. should be more than enough. Plus, it has been working for 8 years.

Any ideas?