Help identifying outdoor hydrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Nestork

Janitorial Technician
Reaction score
My sister's house was built in 1972 (I think). It has this outdoor water hydrant on the back wall of her house, and I believe it's original to the house:

LeftSide.jpg

RightSide.jpg

I'd like to know who made this hydrant so that I can replace the cartridge in it. I can't identify the cartridge and the nice man in the orange apron said "He wasn't sure.", but when pressed, conceded he didn't have a clue.

Can anyone in here identify this cartridge and tell me who made it? Thanks in advance.

Nestork

Janitorial Technician
Reaction score
thanks, Mike, but...

Thanks, Mike.

But, my other sister has the same kind of sediment faucet on her house just a few blocks away. So, I was wanting to get the "cartridge", or whatever you want to call it, from a faucet like this one so that between the two of them, they could have a spare. That way, if that faucet starts to leak on either one's house, I can replace it, and then rebuild the leaking one.

Would you have any idea who made this sediment faucet?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks