Advice needed about purchasing Speakman faucet/valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerri

Reaction score
I'm remodeling a bathroom & need guidance, please. I've read glowing reviews of Speakman shower heads (need a strong shower head like theirs), but what about Speakman shower valves & faucets? Are they dependable, durable, easy to repair & install? Any recommendations are appreciated for a basic shower with a fixed shower head. Thank you.

marmen

Reaction score
I just replaced a leaky Speakman shower valve with Hansgrohe. I called Speakman to get parts, however they don't sell directly to consumer. You have to go thru dea;er & there aren't that many. Ferguson is one of the few & they quoted little over $100 for parts & 3-4 weeks to get it. It was 6 year old shower valve. I would stay away from them.

Gerri

Reaction score
Thanks, marmen. Good to know. Sorry for the delay. Didn't know I'd received a reply.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks