(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: The Perfect Gift for some...

Hybrid View

Default The Perfect Gift for some...

If you don't know what to buy that special relative, I mean stalker, in your life, this is the perfect gift.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technolo...012824434.html

It reminds me of the old TV show, The Honeymooners! Ralph was always going to send Alice to the moon...
    Last edited by Cookie; 07-26-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    If you don't know what to buy that special relative, I mean stalker, in your life, this is the perfect gift.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technolo...012824434.html

It reminds me of the old TV show, The Honeymooners! Ralph was always going to send Alice to the moon...
    Cookie, I used to watch that show every Saturday night when they were all new shows; LOVED them!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgxqWTL27-Y
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

Bob, they were just the funniest shows! Honestly, this may show my age, but, they don't make them like that anymore! I never missed one. I loved all the characters they were just great!

Can you imagine this Mars thing? Would you go? Who would go? It is a one-way ticket. I know, this planet can suck big time, but, there for life?! If you read some of the comments below on that page, some are really really funny.

...and, they are talking about colonizing the planet. That is all well and good, but, they are talking about only sending men up there; and, when I learned about the birds & the bees, it takes 2 different sexes to colonize and interested in the opposite sex. I may not be the brightest light bulb in the box, but, this I know, lol.

so to do a synopsis of this, they need to shoot Ralph & Alice up there, not just Ralph & Ed.

50 years down the road, 20 billion spent on the project, it will be wondered why it didn't work. God, I hope I am still alive, lol.

IF, they are hard up for women, I know a couple females I would be more than willing to offer up.
    Last edited by Cookie; 07-26-2012 at 09:20 AM.