EAGO TB353 Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

BB259

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with EAGO toilets? I'm considering the TB353. The last thread on EAGO was from 2009 and no one knew much about them then and I didn't find the comments constructive. I am hoping there are updated opinions/experience in the past 3 years. It's this or the Duravit 212301 Darling New, but I prefer the look of the EAGO; it's smaller and has dual flush. Thank you.

eago_tb353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's not a brand many people have seen, let alone heard of, so you probably won't have much help.

The keys to any purchase are that it must work well, and be easy to repair with readily available parts. Some of these use proprietary parts, and you can never be sure you can find the parts when you need them.

If you can get those characteristics on the purchase, you should be satisfied. Otherwise, you may end up with a pretty dust collector or a constant source of irritation.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
One way to be sure you are going to get something that meets Jim's criteria articulated above is to get a Toto.

You're obviously willing to spend north of $600 for a toilet, so you have some pretty-good-looking options in the Toto line, all of which will work and use readily-replaceable parts.

If you like the dual-flush, there's the Toto Aquia. However, I would caution that the dual-flush (.8 gal/1.6 gal) in any line isn't going to save you a material amount of water over the 1.28gpf Watersense toilets. You're likely to average that 1.28 either way, because you're using less water for liquids but more water for solids. That's why both kinds are eligible for the watersense program. And at least this guy isn't a huge fan of the washdown flush on most dual-flush toilets. Give me an Eco-Drake or a Dual-Cyclone anyday. But that's a personal preference.

If you like a modern look, there's the Carlyle II, the Aimes/Legato, the Lloyd, and, if you really want to impress your neighbors, the Ryohan. In the latter category, you really can't beat the Waza Miyabi series or the Neorest.

Just food for thought; the folks here evangelize for Toto simply because we know that they will work, that the workmanship will be excellent, and that you will be able to fix them when they need fixing.

Rob Parisi

Reaction score
Duravit's flushing performance is surprisingly good, and the part are available. Their new US toilets they have been producing for the past several years are not made for the US market instead of bringing a european product to the US.

agruenke

Reaction score
Yes EAGO parts are Readily available from www.perfectbath.com or www.beautysaunasandbaths.com if you need any specs or detailed info on EAGO products please email me at info@eagocanada.ca

These Toilets not only look great they flow amazing, Will suck your arm off if you put it in there... yet they hardly use any water at all.

The Map Test Rating for the TB353 is 450 but in my experience i found the EAGO Toilets to flow alot better then there ratings. Only thing to know about EAGO toilets is to get them to flow good you need to hold the button or Lever down for 3 or 4 seconds or they dont flow very good... water will just slosh in the bowl... hold the button or lever down and they will suck your arm off.

Most all EAGO toilets with 12" rough in are UPC Certified and most Dual flush toilets are also water Sense certified as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks